Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times per week will my child need to attend lessons?
A+ Plus Learning Center will determine the number of tutoring sessions per week, based on your child's academic needs.
2. Does A+ Plus Learning center have any long term contracts?
No, the length of enrollment is determined by the parents.
3. How important is it to continue enrollment over the summer?
Summer enrollment is very important for all students to achieve long term success. Absence during the summer will have a negative impact on your child's progress.
4. How do I enroll my child?
Parents can call the center at (985)847-2277 and request an appointment to meet with the owner to discuss and answer all questions concerning the center and their child's academic needs.
5. Does A+ Plus Learning Center offer LEAP tutoring?
Yes, A+ Plus Learning Center focuses on teat preparations in writing skills, Language and Math for the 4th and 8th grades. Each student will complete a standardized Louisiana state LEAP testing packet.